Automatic crane systems
We are the best in the industry when it concerns automatic crane systems and special process cranes:
- Working loads of up to 50 t and more
- Speeds of up to 6 m/s
- Acceleration rates of up to 2 m/s2
- Span widths of up to 50 m
- Fully automatic multiple crane systems, custom-made to solve specific customer problems
- Visualisation, connections to existing computer systems or ERP systems, etc.
Tell us what the problem is and put us to the test!
Vallourec & Mannesmann Tubes commissioned Vollert Anlagenbau to carry out the planning and supply of an automatic crane for the transport of cassettes that are filled with steel tubes.
Automatic crane system for long items
Viegain Großheringen, a manufacturer of valves and fittings, planned an extension of its production capacity but did not want to increase the existing hall area. They increased the number of casting machines from six to twelve to achieve this. The transport of loose rod material made of gunmetal (length approx. 4 m, maximum weight of 2 t, maximum rod temperature of 300°C), which had formerly been done exclusively by hand, was to be automated. The manual hall crane that had been used up to then could not carry out such a task.